ANIMAL TURN-IN INFORMATION
This information should assist you in the very difficult decision of turning in your beloved family member.
As much as we would like to help every reptile in need of relocation
and care, we are limited by the same elements that plague all other
large shelters, rescues and foster centers. Money, personnel,
supplies, medical costs, utilities and other shortages severely
limit the amount of animal in-takes we can care for. In the
event that we can not take your animal we will do everything we
can to provide you with an alternative. Thank you.
- We will accept healthy animals when we have available space.
- We will only accept sick animals on a case-by-case basis.
If we can not take your animal in, we will provide you with basic
care information to relieve the unhealthy condition. We will also
recommend that you
immediately seek veterinary
- We may also require the enclosure that the reptile was living
in. (This will be determined prior to animal intake and may not
be required in all cases.)
- Any and all health records and other information that will help
the potential new family in caring for the reptile.
- Completed copy of the Reptile
- Completed copy of the Relinquishment
- $20 (minimum) turn-in fee (per animal). This fee is used to
supplement the cost of a medical exam and any other care the
animal will receive prior to adoption.